For all of you celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Personally, I ate a lot of stuffing, turkey, and pumpkin pie/flan (though the pie was my favorite). My two year old woke up on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and the first thing he asked for each day was turkey. And he didn't even want it reheated. It had to be cold. Check out the picture here.
This week I'm in Littleton, MA getting to know the new team and working on the planning for next year's stuff. I'm excited to be here and even see some of my past teammates when I used to be a developer.
Anyway, I wanted to make you aware of the new plugins that are now freely available from our App Catalog for download:
- Widget for Microsoft SharePoint - Bring the capabilities of SharePoint directly into a community hosted by Connections. The plugin allows you to upload/download/check-in/check-out files to/from SharePoint without leaving the Connections interface.
- Plugin for Microsoft SharePoint - Expose the Connections tag cloud, business card, and search capabilities directly in SharePoint. (Also remember, there's a separate plug-in for managing Connections files directly from SharePoint)
- Plug-in for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows Explorer - Post a Word document directly to a blog, Create to-do's directly from Word, search Connections directly from Office, collaborate on Wikis, and more!
- Portlets for WebSphere Portal - 9 portlets to bring the Lotus Connections services into your existing portal. The portlets include: Wikis, Profiles, Bookmarks, Tag Cloud, Blogs, and more!!
- Microblogging plugin for Lotus Notes - Update your status and comment on the status of your colleagues.