Additionally, IBM social collaboration has a new homepage: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/socialcollaboration/ . Within this homepage, you'll find the list of What's New in Lotus Connections 3.0. You'll find a huge list of new capabilities that are coming, and I must warn you, it's not a complete list! We just didn't have space to fit all the new things that we added.
Now, if we compare that page to what the team actually promised at Lotusphere 2010, you'll see a HUGE difference. Not only did the team deliver on all of its promises, it delivered even more!
Here's a video recorded by my colleague Suzanne Livingston so you can take a peek at what's coming in an awesome demo she put together (and recorded on a Mac!):
Here's a collection of links from those who have picked up today's news:
- StreetInsider.com: IBM Social Software Improves Employee Collaboration at Bayer
- ReadWriteWeb: IBM Bakes Analytics into Lotus Connections 3.0
- ComputerWorld: CEMEX execs boost collaboration with IBM's Lotus Connections
- MarketWatch: IBM Launches New Software and Social Business Consulting Services
- Government in Action: Social Business Gains with Lotus Connections 3.0
Many of my team members are going to be at the Enterprise 2.0 conference in Santa Clara, so feel free to reach out and ask for more information.
What do you think?