Here's a quick tip. By default, you may have noticed that when you do a search by name on Lotus Connections, you are expected to enter the full name. However, what if you want to search by just first name?
It's simple. All you have to do, is enable this in one of the configuration files. Follow this process to enable first name search in Lotus Connections:
- Go to <WAS_PROFILE_ROOT>/config/cells/<CELLNAME>/LotusConnections-config
- Save a backup of profiles-config.xml
- Look for the search section (as seen below)
- Change the value of firstNameSearch from false to true
- Save the file
- Restart the Profiles system