The presentation starts talking about information overload and how our collaboration software addresses that problem. Here's a brief summary:
- 05:40 - Bob starts by showing Atlas for Lotus Connections and how it allows you to visualize your network and where information may be getting lost.
- 07:00 - Bob mentions the importance of having mobile access to your connections and how Lotus Connections
- 10:50 - Ron Sebastian starts with a demo of Lotus Connections
- 12:55 - Ron demonstrates the power of Lotus Connections' SOA architecture. He shows how a Line of Business application has been built. It's a Healthcare application that happens to be built on WebSphere Portal.
- 13:15 - See how you can feature certain Dr's blogs and continue to see the person card everywhere
- 13:40 - See how you can easily search for providers / doctors based on their expertise (i.e. sports injury)
- 14:00 - Start chatting in real-time with a nurse (even via VoIP if Instant Messaging is not enough)!
- 14:45 - Find out more about your potential provider by looking at his blog, learning from their patients, even form a community with others
- 16:15 - See how you can access all this information from your BlackBerry
Here's the video:
As a bonus, at 22:30 you see how Boeing used Lotus Mashups to assist during the Katrina disaster. You'll see how easy it is to create widgets which can also run on Lotus Connections.
I hope this demo helps you see how the possibilities are endless with social software!