By now, you've probably already watched the 29th Olympics Opening Ceremony. I'm sure you will agree that it was spectacular! Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday's grand opening:
The whole thing was simply jawdropping. Just amazing. If you missed it, you have to get a friend who TiVo'ed it and watch it. Here are my favorite things:
- The 500 foot long LED TV
- The 2008 drummers
- The 15000 performers with the rowing paddles
- The 2008 boxes 'mechanically' driven by humans!!
- The TV around the stadium's roof
- The 29 fireworks footsteps from the center of Beijing to the stadium
- The choreography as a whole!