To start off, if you are using the Mac file sync plug-in, you now have more visibility to understand the status of sync for each file directly from the Mac Finder:
On the mobile side, we've now made it easier to respond and participate in polls & surveys created in Communities:
This will require a mobile app update which will be in the app stores soon!
The other component that got many upgrades is IBM Docs. First off, the maximum number of co-editors in a co-editing session increased from 10 to 20. Of course, you can still share a file with as many editors as you want. Check out the updates to the different editors:
- In co-editing, you can hover over an editor's underlined changes to display his or her name.
- Orphan and widow control in paragraph breaks, accessed from the Format > Paragraph Properties menu.
- The presentation file size limitation is increased from 30MB to 50MB.
- In .pptx files, you can set line type and line weight for shapes. You can also set line endpoints for arrows and lines.
- You can create and edit data validation criteria.
- You can copy images from external applications and then, in Firefox and Internet Explorer 11, paste them into the spreadsheets editor.
- A 3D reference formula is now available.
- You can drag images from the desktop and drop them into spreadsheets.
- The presentation file size that can be viewed is increased from 30MB to 50MB.
- A formula with a 3D reference can be correctly calculated in Viewer.
There's more new features that you can check out here.