IBM Connections. In their blog last week, Kaltura announced their new video extension and talked about why video is so important. Here are 5 reasons they offer:
- Video is engaging and simplifies complex ideas
- Video reduces cost by boosting training and 'multiplying' sales-force
- Videos shortens 'time to knowledge' and facilitates expertise creation and recognition
- Video authenticity brings people together
- The demand for consuming and creating knowledge on-the-go
Kaltura mentions that Forrester reported that over 27% of firms already implemented video for internal use and Gartner predicts that by 2016 organizations will stream more than 16 hours of video per employee per month.
Check out the 4 minute video here:
To learn more about Kaltura's Video Extension for IBM Connections, go here.