It occurred to me that this may be something that others are wondering about how to do as well. Therefore, I've decided to share the instructions with you.
Updated 29/Jul/2013: This depended on Google Reader which is now sunset.
Here's how you do it:
- Upload the MP3 file to IBM Connections
- Go to the Blog / Wiki you are editing
- Switch over to the HTML view
- Paste the following code where you would like to embed the MP3/podcast
<iframe frameborder="0" height="53" src="http://loop.ly/s?url=MP3_FILE_URL" width="285"></iframe>
- To get the URL of the file, right-click on the 'Download now' link and select Copy Shortcut or Copy Link and then replace it where it says: MP3_FILE_URL.
- Save the Blog / Wiki
In fact, I've embedded my recent SocialBizUG podcast here:
If you wan to customize the player, go to http://loop.ly and follow the instructions.