For example, IBM Connections users to access, preview, edit, share, upload, and locally download OneDrive files directly from the IBM Connections platform.
Here are the features that AppFusions calls out (note: if you are not using Office 365 and instead you are using Google Drive or another cloud file service, you can pretty much substitute OneDrive below for your cloud file service.):
- Natively authenticate, access and navigate your OneDrive/Box/Dropbox/Google Drive file directory, including sub directories, from IBM Connections
- Preview files
- Edit OneDrive files in Office365 from within IBM Connections, regardless of OS or Browser
- Save back edits, direct to OneDrive/Box/Dropbox/Google Drive, from IBM Connections
- Upload local files to OneDrive, from within IBM Connections
- Download a copy of any OneDrive file, locally
- Share OneDrive files (and identify share settings), from IBM Connections
- Supports: Office365 native file formats, Adobe PDF files, Zip files, text files, etc.
To learn more, check out the solution page in the AppFusions site for the integration that you are looking for:
- IBM Connections and Office 365 / OneDrive integration
- Google Drive in IBM Connections
- Box in IBM Connections
AppFusions is offering a free 30 day trial so check out the links above for more details.