A while ago I got together with Steve Bystran from GSX who was here in Puerto Rico for vacation. Luckily, he was staying at a hotel that was very close to me and he offered to take an hour away from his vacation to meet with me. I had heard of GSX's monitoring solution for Quickr Domino at Lotusphere #ls12 but I hadn't seen it in person.
So we got together and I got to see a quick demo of how GSX Monitor integrates with Lotus Quickr Domino to monitor various metrics.
Today, you can use GSX Monitor to:
- Monitor Quickr server and service availability
- Track and monitor the availability of key places
- Monitor authentication, places and catalog availability
- Monitor the performance of individual places and send an alert if a particular place does not respond in a specific amount of time
- Use Quickr statistics for reporting
If you haven't seen GSX Monitor with Quickr in action, here's the demo: