This month's release continues to focus on our file sharing and sync capabilities. This release also introduces new features to help teams better organize their communications. Here's a sampling of the new features:
- Team sites and communications
- Rename apps (e.g. rename Wikis to Documentation)
- File sharing and sync
- Drag-n-drop target to upload files
- Add multiple files to sync at once
- Mac plug-in: ability to specify file extensions to ignore, enable beta features (if you like living on the edge!), and turn on/off logging for troubleshooting purposes
- Federated authentication support (SAML) for Mac/Windows (cloud only)
- IBM Docs support in iOS (view and co-edit documents). Watch out for an update to the app
- Citrix support for iOS and Android
- MobileIron support for Android.
- Rich text editor
- Ability to sort data in tables in the rich text editor
- Permament Pen - those of you used to Verse or IBM Notes will recognize this feature. This allows you to set a custom style so that when you revise content (e.g. wikis) all your markup is done in a specific color/font/style
I've also created a presentation that shows the new features in this release:
For more details on what's new in the March 2015 release, check out the documentation here.
If you've missed what we've released in previous months, check out the history of new features here.