Check out Ovum's report on why IBM Connections file sync and share is a leader in this space.
IBM Connections Files on Cloud empowers organizations to increase productivity, make speedier business decisions and enhance innovation:
- One place for enterprise file storage, sharing, and syncing plus social – find experts, see profiles, post status updates, find content with tags and more.
- Securely access files anytime, anywhere, on any device. Create, share, find, store, review, and even edit online and offline, all in a security rich environment, designed to meet IT needs
- Simple collaboration inside and outside your organization. Easily and instantaneously share files with colleagues, partners, clients and suppliers.
- Robust access control. You decide who can read and edit files with role level access control. The included Profiles capabilities allow you to find and connect with colleagues via their business card and contact information.
- More value for your money. You get market leading file sync and sharing capabilities PLUS the benefits of key social collaboration capabilities at a lower price than many other vendors.
Here's a demo I did recently that shows the IBM Connections file sync capabilities on a Mac:
To start a free trial, go to http://ibmcloud.com/social