First, I would like to thank all of you who responded to my request for feedback on my first Lotus Connections and Microsoft Sharepoint demo on both my internal and external blog. Now, some of you sent me your feedback via email. Next time feel free to post it as a comment to the blog . That way other people can build on your comment and further generate ideas.
Here's the overall flow of the demo:
- Start with Lotus Connections Blogs
- Show the person card for a user and demonstrate instant messaging awareness and integration with My Sites
- Go to a user's communities
- Show linkage between Lotus Connections Communities and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Highlight the 'Dogear this' button inside of Sharepoint
- Highlight the ability to embed Dogear into Sharepoint
- Show the person card and highlight Sametime integration into Microsoft Sharepoint
- Go to a user's "My Site" after clicking on the link on that user's person card
Ready? Click here to view the demo in full screen.