In this release, you’ll notice the following updates and new capabilities:
- New layout of the Homepage to consolidate information, make sharing easier, and help you focus on what’s important
- Updated recommendations based on social analytics to more quickly find and discover content you may be interested in
- Community polls and surveys
- Community owners now can set a custom landing page for their members
- @-mention in blogs and ideation to continue the conversation
- More mobile push notifications to drive the engagement of mobile users
- Community managers can recover communities that were accidentally removed
- and more.. !
For the full list of all the new features, see this document.
Update 7/Nov/2013: Marty Lechleider, the Product Manager for Community Polls and Surveys, created this quick video as a tour:
To go and see the new features or to start your free trial, go to http://ibmcloud.com/social . As usual, customers on-premises will get these features in the next major on-premises release.