Today, I wanted to share another demo video of IBM Connections 4.0. I'm hoping that you can pick and choose different videos based on the applicable use case.
This video focuses on our mobile capabilities and how you can form Communities to help employees eliminate the guesswork. Communities in IBM Connections 4.0 are extremely powerful and can solve most team collaboration needs. There's even a full reporting capability with over 100 reports to help community managers understand what's valuable inside the community. With IBM Connections, IBM's social business solution, you can now create vibrant networks and communities with powerful social analytics and metrics.
Your organization can now:
- Uncover insights from social analytics to deepen relationships.
- Drive positive and productive adoption using powerful out-of-the-box and customizable reporting capabilities.
- Discover and leverage top contributors and top content within your business communities and networks.
- Keep customers, partners and employees engaged, contributing and valued.
Check out the video below:
For other IBM Connections 4.0 demo videos, check out:
- IBM Connections 4.0 Overview
- Replay of What's New in Connections 4.0 Greenhouse Webcast (this provides a deeper dive into 4.0)
- How Social Streams Help Me Stay Focused and Productive
- How to Grow Revenue Using Social Collaboration Platforms
- New IBM Connections Desktop Plug-Ins for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Windows Explorer