As seen in our team blog, check out Heidi Ambler, IBM's Director for Social Software Product Management (and my boss), discussing:
- What it means to be a social business
- The trend on how business processes are changing
- How business achieve business value by becoming a social business
- Tools that help companies become a social business
- What it takes to become a Social Business and how to start planning your own transformation.
You may remember that Heidi and I presented at SXSW and you may have even seen our video interview with the team from developerWorks. So here's another quick video (5 minutes) that I recommend you view, especially if you are trying to figure out how to leverage social networks for better business outcomes: